The Quantum Leap are proud to support the global launch of 'S-Booster' in Asia with National Space Policy Secretariat.
S-Booster is a business idea contest, organised by the National Space Policy Secretariat (NSPS), the Government of Japan, inviting space-based business ideas from Asia and Oceania regions. The contest facilitates the realisation of each business idea through open innovation with Japanese companies and provides financial support, business coaching and other assistances.
* The registration site will be open with more details of S-Booster 2019 on March 1.
From March 1, 2019 to April 19, 2019 (Japan Standard Time)
Individuals and groups in the Asia and Oceania regions, who have yet to receive venture capital financing, are qualified to apply for “S-Booster 2019”.
(It does not matter whether or not they belong to companies or others.)
• Business idea, based on the themes(*) which are proposed by Japanese companies
• Business idea, using the “Japanese Space Asset”(**) such as QZSS (Quasi-Zenith Satellite System)
• Space-Based Business idea, seeking for the collaboration with Japanese companies
(*)The details will be announced on March 1.
• Semi-Final Round (Asia Round) in Thailand on May 30 or 31, 2019
• Mentoring between June and October 2019
• Final Round in Tokyo in November 2019
First Prize, Sponsorship Prizes and other prizes with award money